We respect your privacy. Personal information you submit to Riverside Bible Camp, either through the website, email, or hard copy, will not be distributed in any fashion, but will be used exclusively to process your camper registrations, or to contact you in regards to your camper.
By registering your child for camp and signing the printable release form, parents agree that their child's image may be used for promotional purposes in regards to Riverside Bible Camp. These purposes include, but are not limited to, appearing on the website, social media channels, and printed materials to be used to promote Riverside Bible Camp. No defamatory images of your camper will be used. Please see "Terms and Conditions" for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- A full refund for registration will be made if cancellation is received 14 days prior to the camp week attending.
- We do not accept walk-ons. Please phone ahead to see if space is available.
- Camp administration will need to be notified of the name of the person who will be picking up the camper at the beginning of camp. (See printable registration form.)
- Parents and guardians should inform camp administration of all pertinent information regarding their child at time of registration. This includes, but is not limited to: age, gender, food and medication allergies, medical conditions or physical restrictions that may affect the camper's ability to participate in activities or access camp facilities, medical conditions or physical restrictions that may require additional help to be provided to the camper, swimming ability, or any other information pertinent to the camper's ability to function at camp.
- Campers are required to be at any and all events scheduled throughout the day. Therefore, if a parent or guardian comes to visit, campers are still required to be at the scheduled events unless approved by the director.
- Failure to follow the rules of the camp and its director and staff may result in a camper being sent home early.
Medical Intervention, administering medications at camp
- All medications must be turned in to camp administration upon arrival at camp. Medications will be administered to the child as directed by the parent. Medications need to be picked up before the camper leaves the camp grounds.
- The cost of prescription drugs needed during camp will be paid by the parent or guardian. Be sure to notify camp administration of allergies to any medication with registration, or of medications you do not want administered to your child.
- There is a first aid person at camp 24 hours a day.
- Parents will be notified by the camp of any illness or injury that may occur during the camp.
- Emergency intervention will be administered to a child considered in distress, pending safe transport to nearest medical facility.
By registering your child for camp and signing the printable release form, parents/guardians agree that their child's image may be used for promotional purposes in regards to Riverside Bible Camp. These purposes include, but are not limited to, appearing on the website, social media channels, and printed materials to be used to promote Riverside Bible Camp. No defamatory images of your camper will be used.
The parent or guardian, intending to be bound hereby, realizing it is the camp’s desire to give each camper a safe and beneficial stay and realizing each camper is covered by a reputable insurance plan, releases forever Riverside Bible Camp and all individuals associated therewith, from any and all liability for any injury or damage which may be sustained by the undersigned and/or child of the undersigned or property of the same at or in transit to or from any camp-conducted activity or under the auspices of the Riverside Gospel Fellowship. In case of emergency, the undersigned hereby gives permission to the physician selected by the camp to hospitalize, secure proper treatment for and to order proper procedures for the treatment of the camper.